Multi-purpose technology also enables you to operate auxiliary equipment
Waterco’s new energy saving Electrochlor Mineral Chlorinator makes swimming pools smarter by automatically operating filtration and auxiliary equipment so homeowners don’t have to. It features four intelligent, independent timers which conveniently control the pump, pool lights and auxiliary equipment from one easy-to-use unit.
“A chlorine generator’s primary function is to produce chlorine for the pool, which is essential in preventing the recurrence of algae and bacteria,” explains Waterco Water Specialist Victor Quijada. “Electrochlor not only activates equipment like variable speed pumps but also enables you to control their speed. You can even set the pump to low speed during filtration to maximise energy savings or manually activate it via Electrochlor during a pool service or backwashing.”
But it doesn’t stop there. Electrochlor timers can be programed to activate equipment commonly associated with swimming pools.
“You can schedule it to change the speed of the pump in conjunction with an actuated valve to activate a water feature or pressure cleaner,” Victor explains, “or just program its secondary power outlet (GPO) to turn on the pool lights. Electrochlor includes a unique sensor to monitor and display pool water temperature, which is also used as a reference to eliminate false salt warnings.”
Electrochlor’s user-friendly diagnostic menu displays the current status of the pool’s essential functions and alarms at any given time, making it easier and quicker for pool technicians and service professionals to do their job.
Special features of Waterco’s Electrochlor Mineral Chlorinator
- Dual-pool solution – suitable for pools using salt chlorination and Waterco’s Mineral Crystals
- Energy Saving – features the latest Switch Mode Power Technology to increase energy efficiency by over 50 per cent, significantly reducing power consumption and therefore energy bills. Electrochlor draws less current and this translates to high power conversion and less energy wastage, without compromising chlorine output.
- Intelligent – a Power Pack intelligently recognises the size of the connected chlorinator cell and automatically adjusts its power output to suit.
- Pool water temperature display – a temperature sensor displays pool water temperature on an LCD screen
- Self-cleaning electrolytic salt cell – reverses the polarity of the voltage to clean calcium build-up off its electrodes, extending the product’s lifespan and ensuring it operates at maximum efficiency
- Battery backup power pack – automatically saves settings in the event of a power outage
- Pump protection – shuts down the pump where water flow is not detected, and then automatically displays the corresponding alarm
- Salt alarms – automatically reduces the output and displays the corresponding alarm when the salt level in the pool water is too low or too high. It then records a digital time stamp. Electrochlor also monitors the pool’s temperature to eliminate false low salt level readings often attributed to low pool temperatures
- Variable speed pump control – automatically changes the speed of your Waterco
variable speed pump at the desired cycle if required via communication cable via communication cable
- Pool water temperature display – special sensor displays water temperature on a backlit LCD screen
- Dual general power outlets (GPO) – two GPOs are included, one for the pool pump and another for a pool light or auxiliary device, which need to be operated under a timer
- Four independent timers – allow you to control the pump, pool light and auxiliary equipment conveniently from one compact unit
- Super chlorination function – production is raised to 100 per cent during a 24-hour period to super-chlorinate the pool, then returns to its pre-set operating condition once completed
- Diagnostic menu – allows pool owners and technicians to quickly and easily assess its operational status and troubleshoot potential issues
- Actuator control – connect a valve actuator to divert water flow and activate the correct on a variable speed pump for your pool’s water feature or in-floor cleaning system
- Dual-pump control – control another pump in conjunction with a variable speed pump
simultaneously, which means you can operate an in-floor pool cleaning pump or pressure
pool cleaner at the same time as the main pool pump
“Waterco’s Electrochlor Mineral Chlorinator makes pool ownership easy by taking the guesswork and effort required to maintain a healthy, sparkling swimming pool,” says Victor. “It’s part of our commitment to designing products that help make owning a pool more enjoyable for everyone.”
Sumber Berita :